Please Rate this Road Trip:
Jaipur which we also know as the “Pink City” is the capital of Rajasthan. From the tourism perspective, it is one of the most visited cities in India by Indians and Foreigners. Delhi connects to Jaipur via the National Highway 48 which goes through Gurgaon. This Delhi to Jaipur Road Trip can also be an option of a weekend getaway for people living in Delhi. You can easily leave on Friday night and get back by Sunday night and the next day you can attend your work. So, it’ll be a good idea to get on this Delhi to Jaipur road trip on your next weekend.
From Delhi, one can reach Jaipur with 5-6 hours of drive via 280 KMs stretch of National Highway 48. The round trip will be of 554 Kms approximately which will be taking around 5 hours of drive from each side.
Rohini, Delhi will be the starting point of your trip, You can choose any point in Delhi, we are taking Rohini for example. Road conditions are excellent at most of the places and the route is quite filled with food points and fuel stations. So, there is nothing much to be careful about except your driving. So, let’s have a look at how you’ll be planning your trip, how much will be the cost, what are the places to visit, and what are the best hotels you can stay in.
You Maybe Interested In: Golden Triangle Road Trip
What is the Best time to do Delhi to Jaipur Road Trip?
Before you start planning your trip to Jaipur from Delhi, you must know the best or suitable time to visit the place you are planning to go to. Although, Jaipur is a place which is accessible throughout the year and can be enjoyed in any weather, We are telling you the best time of the year for this road trip. The right time to visit Jaipur starts from November and continues till February. Jaipur gets really hot in Summers, so don’t suggest you to visit Jaipur in summer season by any chance.
What is the Cost of Delhi to Jaipur Road Trip?
Estimation on our website for Delhi to Jaipur Road Trip is given both for those who are going by Car and also for those who are going by bike. We’ve included all the necessary things like Fuel, Food, Stay, Vehicle (If Rented). So, let’s see how much this trip gonna cost you.
Cost of Delhi to Jaipur Road Trip by Bike
Journey will start from Rohini, Delhi and the destination will be Ganpati Nagar, Jaipur. For those who are going by bike, We are giving estimates for 2 People. Delhi to Jaipur road trip will be of 2 Days and 2 Nights. On average of 26 Kmpl, Fuel cost will be approximately 1,700 Rupees. If in case you have rented the bike, then you have to add Bike rental cost + 1,700 Rupees.
For stay, you will be taking a hotel for 2 nights. You can get a nice hotel room for 2 people at 3,000 Rupees for 2 Nights. Food including Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner will cost 4,000 Rupees for 2 people. Also, Keep 300-400 rupees for fort tickets. Totaling all the expenses, your Delhi to Jaipur Road Trip by Bike will cost you 9,000 Rupees approximately.
Cost of Delhi to Jaipur Road Trip by Car
Journey will start from Rohini, Delhi and the destination will be Ganpati Nagar, Jaipur. For Car, We are taking estimates for 4 people and a Petrol car. The trip will be of same 2 Days and 2 Nights. If in case you have rented your vehicle, then you have to add Car rental cost + fuel cost. If you want to rent a vehicle, you can use Zoomcar and rent a vehicle for the road trip. On average, a car would give you a fuel economy of 15 Kmpl on highway. Fuel will cost you 2,800 Rupees approximately for a petrol car.
As you are going by Car, you will have to pay toll tax and other state taxes which will approximately cost you 600 rupees. For stay, you will be taking a hotel for 2 nights. You can get a nice hotel room for 4 people at 5,000 Rupees for 2 Nights. Food including Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner will cost 6,000 Rupees for 4 people. Also, Keep 500-800 rupees for fort tickets. Totaling all the expenses, your Delhi to Jaipur Road Trip by Car will cost you 15,000 Rupees approximately.
What is the Recommended Vehicle for Delhi to Jaipur Road Trip?
Going on a road trip, your vehicle is the first thing you have to take care of. The road from Delhi to Jaipur is perfect and any type of vehicle can easily cover this trip. So, these are the recommended vehicle for this road trip:
- Car – Any Diesel / Petrol Hatchbacks, SUVs, Compact SUVs, Sedans can be taken for this road trip.
- Bike & Scooty – You can use any bike or scooty for doing this trip. Scooters with manual gears are not recommended because your hands gonna get tired a lot.
Best Route for Delhi to Jaipur Road Trip
There is only one route available for doing this trip with ease. We will be explaining complete route to you here. Starting from Rohini, Delhi this route will take you to Ganpati Nagar, Jaipur and then back to Delhi once you are done exploring.
1. Delhi to Jaipur via NH48 (280 KM – 5.5 Hours Approximately) – Rohini, Delhi >> Gurugram >> Bhiwadi >> Behror >> Pragpura >> Manpura Macheri >> Jaipur (After Jaipur, Follow the same route back to Delhi).
Delhi to Jaipur Route via NH48 (280 Kms and 5.5 Hours Approximately)
Note:- This section is not important to read, it is just for reference and follows the directions from Google Maps. You can directly put the destination in Google Maps and see the directions in real time.
Delhi to Jaipur is not a long route, so it can easily be covered even if you leave in the evening for Jaipur. Let’s quickly start with the directions.
What are the Places to Visit During Delhi to Jaipur Road Trip?
As you are going on a road trip, this means that you should explore and enjoy everything which comes in your way. We believe that you must visit all the famous places in your way to make the most out of your road trip. Feel like a free soul and explore each and every interesting thing which comes in your way. We are mentioning only those places which are easily accessible and can be noticed easily while passing by. So, these are the places which you can visit during your Delhi to Jaipur Road Trip:
- Neemrana Fort, Neemrana – An ancient fort converted in a Hotel with Rajisthan Tourism, Neemrana Fort is a popular weekend getaway spot. Also, Neemrana Fort is a popular destination wedding venue.
- Ancient Vrindavan Palace, Mod Shahjahanpur – This place is basically an old haveli which is in a destructed state named as Ancient Vrindavan Palace.
- Khatu Shyam Mandir, Shahjahanpur – Situtated near to Ancient Vrindavan Palace, This hindu temple is the most visited temple of the town.
- Appu Ghar, Daulathpura Toll Gate – Have you ever heard of Appu Ghar in Delhi? Well Delhi’s Appu Ghar is closed now. So, this can be an alternate place to experience the Appu Ghar with childrens on this Delhi to Jaipur Road Trip.
Well, now you are in Jaipur, explore it on your own and enjoy as much as you can because it will not be easy to come back to this place soon.
What are the Best Food Places on Delhi to Jaipur Road Trip Route?
National Highway 48 towards Jaipur is full of food points like dhabas and restaurants at almost every corner. Among a lot of places lying between the route, there are some food points and restaurants from where you can have a good meal. We’ve listed down all the preferred food places in between Delhi and Jaipur. These are the food places you should eat at:
- Fauji Da Dhaba, Raj Riffle Camp, Gurugram – It is quite an old dhaba here and a lot of people have tried food here. With over 1,200 reviews on Google, it is a popular tourist food spot.
- Hotel Highway King, Neemrana – This hotel is the most popular hotel of Neemrana located on the highway. You can stop here for a lunch break or dinner, whichever suits your timing.
- Vrindavan Restaurant, Amer – It is a pure vegetarian restaurant on National Highway 48, situated very close to Jaipur. So, you can consider it a last break before reaching Jaipur.
Best Hotels for Stay in Jaipur During Road Trip
You don’t need a hotel to stay in between as the route is not quite long and can be covered within 6 hours. We’ve listed down some best hotels in Jaipur where you can stay. Also, we’ve listed hotels from various ranges, so you can choose whichever suits your budget and comfort.
Best Hotels for Stay in Jaipur
- Regenta Central Jal Mahal – Rs.2,519 Per Day
- Souvenir Premier Jaipur – Rs.2,499 Per Day
- FabHotel The Lodge Bani Park – Rs.1,416 Per Day
- Hotel Vijay Niwas – Rs.1,200 Per Day
- Trimrooms Mount Blue – Rs.2,174 Per Day
- Park Inn by Radisson – Rs.5,100 Per Day
If you have any other query regarding Delhi to Jaipur road trip then let us know in comment section below and we will definitely get back to you ASAP.
Delhi to Jaipur Road Trip FAQs
Delhi to Leh Road Trip by Bike will cost you 9,000+ Rupees approximately. Delhi to Leh Road Trip by Car will cost you 15,000+ Rupees approximately.
Delhi to Jaipur via NH48 (280 KM – 5.5 Hours Approximately) – Rohini, Delhi >> Gurugram >> Bhiwadi >> Behror >> Pragpura >> Manpura Macheri >> Jaipur.
- Neemrana Fort, Neemrana
- Ancient Vrindavan Palace, Mod Shahjahanpur
- Khatu Shyam Mandir, Shahjahanpur
- Appu Ghar, Daulathpura Toll Gate
- Fauji Da Dhaba, Raj Riffle Camp, Gurugram
- Hotel Highway King, Neemrana
- Vrindavan Restaurant, Amer